09/2014 – Present GlobalLogic, Argentina
TM FORUM FRAMEWORX DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
* Certified as a TM Forum Frameworx Development Manager.
* Responsible for giving Frameworx workshops to employees in GlobalLogic and to one of its clients, an important telecommunications company from Chile.
* Playing a lead role in an enlistment project for this telco, as part of its digital transformation project, involving TM Forum Frameworx.
ORACLE BPM/SOA 11g TECHNICAL LEAD
* Led the definition, development, architecture and change control of an Oracle SOA/BPM 11g PS6 Solution, which is allowing nowadays inter-company merchandise ordering between two important retail companies in Argentina/Chile.
04/2014 – Present FREELANCE CONSULTANT
* Responsible for giving trainings in different technologies, such as MySQL, Java, Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications.
* Designed websites with WordPress technology.
* Responsible for configuring domain and hosting for several websites with cPanel and Webmin platforms.
* Providing SEO and Email marketing solutions with Mailchimp.
10/2012 – 10/2013 Cardinal Systems, Buenos Aires, Argentina
* Playing a lead role in a solution developed with Oracle Business Process Management 11g PS5 for a telecommunications client, coordinating the functional specification and development of the application.
* Providing user manuals and guidelines as needed.
* Responsible for the trainings of users and managers.
* Assisting as a technical adviser in pre-sales meetings.
10/2012 – 10/2013 Ataway, Buenos Aires, Argentina
ORACLE BPM/SOA CONSULTANT
* Assigned as a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) functional analyst for integration between several client’s systems.
* Mapped integrations from and to several Oracle and SQL Server databases and flat files with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) tool.
* Monitored the proper logging in Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) from several work environments. Besides, several BAM reports were made and modified.
* Coordinated the development of an ADF application for the file transfer module of the client’s architecture, implementing in development, test and productive environments, while generating manuals and guidelines as needed.
* Developed user interfaces through Advanced Development Framework (ADF) technology, for an Oracle 11g BPM/SOA business process.
* Responsible for assisting a client in the study of its architecture prior to adopting the BPMN 2.0 standard, being this step the previous one for the implementation of a BPM tool.